Welcome to Harmonize For Speech
Why "We Sing That They Shall Speak"
Ontario's Harmonize For Speech Fund:
- Provides funds for numerous speech-related projects and equipment at hospitals, clinics and treatment centres throughout Ontario.
- Supports the work of the Speech and Stuttering Institute, including the Children’s Centre located in Toronto.
- Supports the London Speech & Language Centre in London, Ontario for assessing and treating a full range of vocal disorders.
- Supports Aphasia Centres dedicated to helping Stroke Survivors communicate.
- Supports projects and seminars of the Ontario (OSLA) and Canadian (CASLPA) Associations of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Supports the work of the Canadian Association for People Who Stutter (CAPS), and the Ontario Association for Families of Children with Communicative Disorders (OAFCCD).
- Provides text books, bursaries and scholarships for Speech Pathology students at the University of Western Ontario (London), the University of Toronto, University of Ottawa, Georgian College (Barrie) and Durham College (Oshawa). Funds research studies at various Universities and Treatment Centres.
- Sponsors five annual scholarships for Ontario speech pathology students at qualifying universities outside of Ontario up to a maximum of $1,500.00 per year for each of the two scholastic years.
- Supports summer camps for children with speech disorders throughout Ontarioand summer Aphasia camps for adults regaining speech after a stroke.
CRA license number 88923 2443 RR0002